Nevertheless at Passionfest in 2007
|Origin||Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA|
|Genres||Christian rock, power pop|
Flicker Records (2006-2009)Independent (2009) 
|Past members||Josh Pearson
Nevertheless, often abbreviated as NTL, was a Christian power pop band from Chattanooga, Tennessee. Their song "Live Like We're Alive" reached the top 5 of the R&R Christian Rock Chart. Their song "The Real," was played on Contemporary Christian Music radio stations, peaking in the Top 10 on radio stations throughout the United States. The band has toured with many other contemporaries from the Christian rock scene, including Superchick, Skillet, Hawk Nelson, Falling Up, and Number One Gun.
They disbanded after a final concert in December 2009. They made this decision due to personal life and pressure.
The band's name is derived from Luke 5:5 (New King James Version), the disciples were fishing and Jesus told them to cast their net at the other side of the boat,
- But Simon answered and said to Him, "Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net."
- Josh Pearson - lead vocals, acoustic guitar
- AJ Cheek - guitar, backing vocals, keyboard
- Adam Wann - bass
- Adam Rowe - drums
- Brad Jones - guitar, backing vocals
- Chris Campbell- drums
- Zack Randolph - guitar (fill-in)
Following the breakup of Nevertheless, several of the members have gone on to play in other bands and work on other projects. In 2010, lead guitarist AJ Cheek went on to play with Australian band Revive as a touring guitarist and keyboards before joining them fully as a band. Since then he has also released his own EP entitled, "The Art of Letting Go" which was released on December 7, 2010.
Lead singer, Joshua Pearson, is also currently working on a solo music project of his own for release in the future.
- 2005: From The Inside Looking In - EP – (independent)
- 2006: Live Like We're Alive (major label debut)
- 2008: In the Making...
- 2009: When I'm With You - EP – (independent)
- Jesusfreakhideout.com: Christian Music News, Music News
- Top 20 Meltdown; a national radio countdown for songs played on WAY-FM Network's national rotation; March 10, 2007 chart; Retrieved September 18, 2007
- Interview at Jesus Freak Hideout, September 2006; Retrieved September 18, 2007
- Biography at CMCentral.com, Retrieved September 18, 2007