NewBay Media, LLC is a magazine and website publisher founded in 2006 and headquartered in New York City.
In September 2006, NewBay Media (as an affiliate of The Wicks Group of Companies) acquired CMP Entertainment Media from United Business Media which yielded Guitar Player, Bass Player, Keyboard, Pro Sound News, Systems Contractor News, Residential Systems, Videography, Government Video, DV, Technology & Learning, and Television Broadcast.
In 2007, NewBay Media acquired IMAS Publishing which yielded TV Technology, Radio World, Pro Audio Review, Audio Media, and some regional editions.
In 2009, Reed Business Information sold TWICE, Broadcasting & Cable, and Multichannel News to NewBay Media.
In early 2011, NewBay Media announced that it had acquired "Mix," "Electronic Musician," "Radio," and "Sound & Video Contractor" magazines from Penton Media.
In 2012, NewBay Media bought the Music division of Future US.
- ^ NewBay Media, LLC, Bloomberg Businessweek (retrieved 19 September 2010)
- ^ UBM Has Sold CMP Entertainment Media to The Wicks Group, The Jordan, Edmiston Group, 13 September 2006 (retrieved 19 September 2010)
- ^ NewBay Media acquires IMAS Publishing, AllBusiness, 1 July 2007 (retrieved 19 September 2010)
- ^ RBI Sells Broadcasting & Cable to NewBay, Jason Fell, Folio Magazine, 1 December 2009 (retrieved 19 September 2010)
- ^ http://www.prosoundnews.com/article/34376 "Newbay Media Acquires Mix, Electronic Musician, Radio, And Sound & Video Contractor From Penton," Pro Sound News, Feb 2011
- ^ NewBay Media Buys Music Mags from Future US
External links