New Britain (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Britain is an island in Papua New Guinea.
New Britain can also refer to:
- New Britain, Connecticut, United States
- New Britain, Pennsylvania, United States
- New Britain (Canada), a historical name for Nunavik and parts of Labrador
- New Britain (album), 1982 Whitehouse album
- New Britain, the tune usually used for the hymn "Amazing Grace" (anon, first published 1829).
- New Britain Party, political party in the United Kingdom
- Nova Albion (Latin for New Britain), a failed colony in California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.