New Creation Church
|New Creation Church|
|Denomination||Non-denominational, Evangelical, Charismatic|
|Senior pastor(s)||Joseph Prince|
New Creation Church is a megachurch in Singapore. It was founded in 1984. New Creation Church is reportedly the largest church in Singapore and still growing rapidly in the thousands. 31,000 members meet at The Star Performing Arts Centre (The Star PAC) at Buona Vista and other venues such as Marina Bay Sands Ballrooms and selected Cathay and Golden Village Cineplexes on Sundays. New Creation Church held its inaugural service at The Star PAC on 23 December 2012, to celebrate Christmas as well as its move to the new performing arts venue at one-north.  Joseph Prince is the senior pastor of the church. While it is charismatic in practice and evangelical in belief, it is non-denominational and is not affiliated to any church overseas. It is a member of the National Council of Churches of Singapore.
The church was founded by a small group of young pioneer leaders including Joseph Prince, Henry Yeo, David Yeow and Jack Ho in 1983. It was later officially registered with the Registrar of Societies on October 1984. It began its Sunday service with an average attendance of 25 people. Gradually, it grew to about 150 members in 1990 when Pastor Prince was appointed as the senior pastor of the church.
During the period between 1984 and 1999, the church moved through different worship venues such as a hall within the premises of the Young Women's Christian Association of Singapore and the ballrooms in local hotels to accommodate its growing congregation.
Since 2009, Pastor Prince has not been on the church payroll, and currently serves as a volunteer pastor at the church.
10% of the church's annual budget which was about US$4 million (as of Year 2007) was set aside for missionary work. Currently, the church is still committed to help missionaries. In addition, the church also makes donations to local charities annually. Specifically, the church has given SGD581,500 to community groups and charities during the period between April 2007 and March 2008.[dated info][dead link]
Media and publications
Pastor Prince's English-language broadcast program called Destined to Reign reaches out to more than 200 countries on cable television and satellite networks. In addition, Pastor Prince's television ministry uses media technology like YouTube and podcasts to allow viewers to watch the broadcast program online and on the move. The church started a television broadcast ministry in 2014 that reaches out to those in Asia and Europe. The programme New Creation Church TV carries Pastor Prince's messages and praise and worship segments.
The church's Publication ministry which is supported by church volunteers (reporters, photographers and designers) currently publishes its own magazine named Solid Rock. 
- English Services The English congregation is led by Senior Pastor Joseph Prince. Four services take place at The Star Theatre in The Star Performing Arts Centre every Sunday, and are broadcast to various overflow service venues in Singapore.
- Chinese Services These services reach out to the Mandarin- and Hokkien-speaking communities in Singapore. They are held every Sunday at Shine Auditorium along Beach Road.
- The Zone This ministry oversees the preaching of Christianity to youths aged 13–29. The Zone encompasses four sub-divisions, dealing with Secondary (DARE), Tertiary (ARROW), Varsity-aged (Varsity), and Young Adult (GenRev) churchgoers.
- Rock Kidz This is a ministry for children from 1 month to 12 years old. The ministry encompasses various age divisions and a unit dedicated to children aged 4–12 with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
The official affiliates are specifically mentioned on the church's website. These affiliates are:
- Rock Productions
- Rock Productions, which is a business arm of New Creation Church, was founded in 1998 at Suntec City Mall. Rock Productions runs The Star PAC at one-north, in Buona Vista. The shares of Rock Productions are held in trust for the church by four of its registered shareholders. All shareholders and directors are not paid any salary, bonus, fee or dividend. Rock Productions also manages other business entities.
- Rock Gifts & Book Centre
- Rock Gifts & Book Centre, which is managed by Rock Productions, is a Christian bookshop. It was set up at Suntec City Mall in 1999 to sell Christian books, music, sermon resources and gifts. In September 2012, its new store opened at The Star Vista at Buona Vista.
- Daystar Child Development Centre
- Daystar Child Development Centre (also known as Daystar) is listed as a Voluntary Welfare Organisation (VWO) under the church. It has two branches - which were established at Holland in 1994 and at Jurong West in 2004. This centre is run by management committees under the church.
- Omega Tours
- Omega Tours (also known as Omega Tours & Travel Pte Ltd), which was set up as a travel agency in 2004, is managed by Rock Productions. Omega Tours organizes Bible-based tours for New Creation Church members and other interested participants to Israel and other Bible lands.
Officially opened on 1 November 2012, The Star PAC spans levels 3 to 11, known as the civic and cultural zone, of the building called The Star. It is owned and managed by Rock Productions, the business arm of the church. The Star PAC comprises a 5,000-seat theatre, multi-purpose hall, outdoor amphitheatre, special function rooms and other facilities. The church rents The Star PAC for Sunday services.
The levels from Basement 4 to Level 2 of The Star, known as the retail and entertainment zone (including the car park lots), is called The Star Vista and is owned and managed by CapitaMalls Asia.
- "History - New Creation Church". New Creation Church. Retrieved 2011-09-17.[dead link]
- "Our Affiliates - New Creation Church". New Creation Church. Retrieved 2011-09-17.
- "NCC History". New Creation Church. Retrieved 2013-04-02.
- "New Creation Church talks about its affiliated companies". Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- "Ministries - Global Outreach - Missions". New Creation Church. Retrieved 2010-09-17.
- Thomas, George! (January 1, 2008). "Singapore takes on a world mission". CBN news. Retrieved 2009-05-19.
- "News Articles". New Creation Church. Retrieved 2010-09-17.
- "Church raises $178m for lifestyle hub". The Straits Times. 2008-09-20. Retrieved 2010-07-09. Archived from  & 
- "Joseph Prince Ministries - Broadcast - Full Listing". Joseph Prince Ministries. Retrieved 2010-07-09.
- "Joseph Prince Ministries - About - The Ministry". Joseph Prince Ministries. Retrieved 2010-08-12.
- "Launch of New Creation Church TV". New Creation Church. Retrieved 5 March 2014.
- "Publication - New Creation Church". New Creation Church. Retrieved 20111-09-17. Check date values in:
- "New Creation Church - Chinese Services". New Creation Church. Retrieved 2013-08-07.
- Sub-divisions of the Rock Kidz Ministry
- "Our Affiliates - New Creation Church". New Creation Church. Retrieved 2011-09-21.
- "Rock Gifts & Books Centre". Rock Productions Pte Ltd. Retrieved 2011-09-21.
- "About Us - Omega Tours". Omega Tours. Retrieved 2011-09-21.
- "The Star Performing Arts Centre - Introduction". Asia One. September 17, 2011. Retrieved 2011-09-17.
- "Church collects $19m in one day for lifestyle hub". The Straits Times. May 19, 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-19.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "New Creation Church collected S$21 million in fewer than 24 hours". Asia One. August 30, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-31.
- "The Star Vista customer service". Retrieved 5 March 2014.
- "The Star Visa store locator". Retrieved 5 March 2014.
- "The Star Visa about". Retrieved 5 March 2014.