New Force (Italy)
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
|Founded||29 september 1997|
|Political position||Far-right, Third Position|
|European affiliation||European National Front|
|Chamber of Deputies|
New Force (Forza Nuova, FN) is an Italian far-right political party. Founded by Roberto Fiore and Massimo Morsello, and supporting the ideas of Julius Evola, the party is a member of the European National Front and was a part of the Social Alternative from 2003 to 2006. The party has often been heavily criticized for his radical positions and for some acts of violence that involved some militants. It was also the protagonist of political campaigns openly opposed to homosexuality and immigration.
Political program 
The political movement claims to point to the "nation building" by achieving ten focus:
1. The repeal of abortion law.
2. A social policy that encourages population growth and the traditional family.
3. Contrast immigration and the repatriation of immigrants who arrived recently in Italy.
4. The banning of Freemasonry and all secret societies, together with the release of NATO and the U.S. release of orbit.
5. Fight against usury and resetting of the public debt, and the abolition of capitalism.
6. Restore the agreement between the State and the Church in 1929 and the defense of national identity.
7. The repeal of laws and Mancino Scelba, from the Forza Nuova, are considered liberticide.
8. The formation of corporations for the protection of workers.
9. The repeal of the Regions.
10. Emission state of the currency, complementary currencies for local trade, nationalization (health, central bank, commercial banks and strategic sectors).
New Force is also characterized by the Euroscepticism; Roberto Fiore, FN leader, declared to want to oppose "with all possible legal means of entry into force of the Lisbon Treaty". The party also calls for the nationalization of the banks in conjunction with the issuance of currency by the state.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Forza Nuova|