New Garden Airport
|New Garden Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: N57|
|Operator||New Garden Aviation, Inc.|
|Elevation AMSL||436 ft / 133 m|
New Garden Airport (FAA LID: N57), also known as New Garden Flying Field, is a public airport located in Toughkenamon, Chester County, Pennsylvania (about 20 miles (32 km) southwest of Philadelphia). This airport is operated by New Garden Aviation, Inc.
The airport serves a large general aviation community, and offers maintenance facilities, aviation fuel (100LL), flight instruction, aircraft rental and hangar/tie-down space. The Colonial Flying Corps Aviation Museum is located on the field and sponsors an Air Show each June. The airport also hosts the Brandywine Soaring Association and Chapter 240 of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA).
- Runway 6/24: 3,695 x 50 ft (1,126 x 15 m), Surface: Asphalt
- New Garden Airport (official site)
- Pennsylvania Bureau of Aviation: New Garden Flying Field (N57)
- FAA Airport Master Record for N57 ( PDF)
- Resources for this airport:
-  (on location ground and flight school)
|This article about an airport in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|