New Hampshire Republican State Committee
|New Hampshire Republican Party|
|Headquarters||10 Water St.,
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
|National affiliation||Republican Party|
|Seats in the Upper House|
|Seats in the Lower House|
Current elected officials 
The New Hampshire Republican Party holds a majority in the New Hampshire Senate and is in the minority in the New Hampshire House of Representatives. Republicans hold one of the state's U.S. Senate seats and neither of the state's two U.S. House seats.
The Republican Party of New Hampshire derives its platform from their preamble: "We, New Hampshire Republicans, are united by our belief in God, individual liberty, personal responsibility, limited government, limited spending, limited taxes, economic opportunity, homeland security, compassion for the truly needy, and our confidence in the strength of families, place of worship, communitites, and volunteerism."
New Hampshire is proudly the birthplace of the Republican Party, or "The Grand Old Party", which was established in New Hampshire on October 12, 1853.
The New Hampshire Republican Party sets its ideology on a set of main goals or principles, including protecting the fundamental rights of the people enhancing their freedom, promotion of limited government and citizen accountability, electing candidates upholding the moral standards of the party in office, and abiding by the constitutions of the United States and of New Hampshire.
Members of Congress 
U.S. Senate 
- Kelly Ayotte was the first woman to be appointed as State's Attorney General in 2004. She was elected to the U.S. Senate in 2010 by a 60% vote. Senator Ayotte serves on the Armed Forces, Budget, and Commerce and Small Business Committees. She is a ranking member in the Armed Forces Committee.
- President of the Senate: Peter Bragdon
- Senate Majority Leader: Jeb Bradley
- House Minority Leader: Gene G. Chandler
Executive Committee 
- Chairman: Wayne MacDonald
- Vice chairman: Pam Manney
- National committeewoman: Phyllis Woods
- National Committeeman: Steve Duprey
- Treasurer: Robert Scott
- Assistant treasurer: Eileen Smiglowski
- Secretary: Greg Carson
- Assistant secretary: Pam Manney
Former chairpersons 
|This article about a United States political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|