New Jersey elections, 2010
|Elections in New Jersey|
 United States Senate
Neither Senate seat was up for election in 2010.
 United States House
All 13 New Jersey seats in the United States House of Representatives were up for election in 2010.
No state offices were up for election in 2010.
 State Senate
New Jersey Senate had a special election for the 14th legislative district, representing Mercer County, New Jersey. Assemblywoman Linda Greenstein was the Democratic nominee, and Senator Tom Goodwin (New Jersey politician) was the Republican nominee. On February 19, 2010, Bill Baroni resigned his seat to be a member of the Port Authority Board. Tom Goodwin was replaced by the Republican state committee. Polls showed that this race was a tossup, due to political strains and a wealth gap in the county.
 State General Assembly
In the New Jersey General Assembly, the 31st legislative district seat vacated by Anthony Chiappone. Chiappone resigned on July 20, 2010, after pressure from county, federal, and state Democratic leaders. The Hudson County Democratic Committee selected Jason O' Donnell, a former Democratic county leader, to replace him. He was sworn-in, and ran for the seat fully in November, with a tough challenge from a Tea Partier. Polls showed that this race was a tossup.
 Judicial positions
There are no judicial elections in New Jersey.
 Ballot measures
No measures have been certified for the 2010 statewide ballot, but at least three measures have been proposed by the New Jersey Legislature.
Many elections for county offices were also held on November 2, 2010.
- General Election 2010: Offices and Candidates from the New Jersey State Board of Elections
- New Jersey State Board of Elections
- U.S. Congress Candidates for New Jersey at Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Election Guide from Congress.org
- New Jersey from OurCampaigns.com
- New Jersey Polls at Pollster.com
- New Jersey at Rasmussen Reports
- New Jersey Congressional Races in 2010 campaign finance data from OpenSecrets.org
- New Jersey 2010 campaign finance data from Follow the Money