New Jerusalem (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Jerusalem is a concept in Christianity and other religions.
- Church of the New Jerusalem, also known as "New Church"
- Zion (Mormonism), the New Jerusalem in Mormonism
New Jerusalem or Neu Jerusalem may also refer to:
- New Jerusalem (film), a 2011 film
In literature and writings
- 11Q18 New Jerusalem, the Dead Sea Scroll
- New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic translation of the Bible
- The New Jerusalem (Chesterton book), book by G. K. Chesterton
- The New Jerusalem (Gilbert book), book by Adrian Gilbert
- The New Jerusalem (play), play by David Ives about Jewish philosopher Baruch Spinoza
- "And did those feet in ancient time", poem by William Blake with the alternate title of "The New Jerusalem"
- Neu-Jerusalem, a neighbourhood in Berlin
- New Jerusalem, California (disambiguation)
- New Jerusalem Monastery, a monastery in Russia
- New Jerusalem theater (also known as New Jerusalem city-theater), largest open-air theater in the world, in Pernambuco, Brazil
- Žemaičių Kalvarija (Samogitia, Lithuania), in 17th century it was called New Jerusalem, when main Church and road of cross was built
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.