New Life Christian Center
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2008)|
|New Life Christian Center|
|Website||New Life Christian Center|
|Senior pastor(s)||Paul and Shoddy Chase|
New Life Christian Center (NLCC, known as New Life) is a church in the Philippines. Its headquarters is based in Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines. It has one main center in Alabang, and smaller branches in La Trinidad, Benguet, Baguio City, Tondo, Manila, Caloocan City, Fort Bonifacio, Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Bacoor, Cavite, Tanza, Cavite, San Pablo, Laguna, Calapan, Oriental Mindoro, Cadiz, Negros Occidental, Dumaguete City, Cebu, Samar, Leyte, Iligan City and other parts of the Philippines.
NLCC was launched in Alabang, Muntinlupa City in 1991 by Ptr. Paul Chase and his wife, Shoddy are missionaries from the U.S. since they moved to Manila. In 2011, the Alabang New Life celebrated their 20th year anniversary of their church.
NLCC - Alabang: Located at 2 Don Manolo Boulevard, near San Beda College - Alabang at Alabang Hills Village, it has a current population of over 5,000 worshippers.
- Firm Foundation (a Bible seminar held regularly for new believers)
- Children's Ministries: Early Childhood (children; 0–5 years old) & Kids' Church (children; 6–9 years old)
- Crossover Ministry Generation Uprising (youth: 10–15 years old) & Extreme Encounter (youth: High School), Revealed Unlimited (College and Young Professionals)
- Jubilant Believers (seniors; aged 60 and above)
- Women of the Nations
- Victorious Women
- Digital Media Ministry
- Music/Worship Ministry
- Pastoral and Care Group Ministry
- Market Workplace Ministry
- New Life Missions and Satellite Churches
- New Life School of Ministry
- Living Word Training Center
- Prison Ministry
- Muntinlupa Social Development Center
- Metro Ministry (Sidewalk Sunday School)
- Marriage and Parenting Ministry
The church is holding two events annually, Life Conference every summer (April or May) which started last 2008 and Pastor's Conference during October.
There is also a presentation held relating to the Christian holidays such as Easter and Christmas.
This New Life aired originally on DZOE-TV which aired every Sunday mornings, the gospel show was transferred to IBC-13 in 2005 which airs every Sunday mornings (originally aired on midnight of Wednesdays), and also aired and launched in February 2009 on TV5 (formerly ABC-5), the show was discontinued due to reformating again of TV5 and it was moved back to its current broadcast airs every Sunday mornings on Channel 13.