New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop
|New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop|
|新機動戦記ガンダムW Frozen Teardrop
(Shin Kidō Senki Gandamu W Frozen Teardrop)
|Genre||Mecha, Science fiction|
|Written by||Katsuyuki Sumizawa|
|Published by||Kadokawa Shoten|
|Original run||August 2010 – ongoing|
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop (新機動戦記ガンダムW Frozen Teardrop Shin Kidō Senki Gandamu W Frozen Teardrop?) is a novel series created by Katsuyuki Sumizawa based on the New Mobile Report Gundam Wing anime series. It was serialized in Gundam Ace starting in August 2010 and follows the story decades after Endless Waltz.
Frozen Teardrop is set during the Mars Century, the era that has succeeded the After Colony era, on the terraformed Mars. Since the formation of the young Mars Colony and its government, trouble has been brewing within it with the assassination of its President, Milliardo Peacecraft. In the present day, ESUN President Dorothy T. Catalonia authorizes the beginning of "Operation Mythos" to resolve the problems on Mars - which primarily involves the assassination of Relena Peacecraft.
Concurrent to the events of Mars Century are flashbacks during After Colony, told through Preventer agent Kathy Po, the daughter of Sally Po. The flashbacks detail events in After Colony leading up to the events of the series, including the origins and backgrounds of OZ Leader Treize Khushrenada and Gundam pilot Heero Yuy.
- Kathy Po (キャシィ・ポォ Kyashi Po?)
- Sally Po's daughter. A Preventer sent to Mars by the ESUN president Dorothy T. Catalonia to initiate Operation Mythos.
- Master Chang (老師・張 Roushi Chan?)
- Head of the Mars Branch of Preventer. He is confirmed to be Chang Wufei, the Gundam pilot.
- Father Maxwell (ファザー・マックスウェル Fazaa Makkusuweru?)
- Although he is dressed in a priest's clothing, he claims to be the father of the child Duo Maxwell. He is the original Duo Maxwell, the Gundam pilot.
- Duo Maxwell II (デュオ・マックスウェル Dyuo Makkusuweru II?)
- Son of Father Maxwell. He is named after his father, the Gundam pilot. He appeared one day at Duo and Hilde's orphanage and while Hilde believes he is the son of Duo and some woman, Duo claims that he had to be conceived during their short marriage.
|01||Rondo of Redemption (Part 1)
Shokuzai no Rinbu (Rondō) (Jō) (贖罪の輪舞（ロンド）（上）)
|February 26, 2011||ISBN 978-4-04-715634-0|
|02||Rondo of Redemption (Part 2)
Shokuzai no Rinbu (Rondō) (Ge) (贖罪の輪舞（ロンド）（下）)
|February 26, 2011||ISBN 978-4-04-715674-6|
|03||Requiem of Linkage (Part 1)
Rensa no Chinkonkyoku (Rekuiemu) (Jō) (連鎖の鎮魂曲（レクイエム）（上）)
|June 25, 2011||ISBN 978-4-04-715733-0|
|04||Requiem of Linkage (Part 2)
Rensa no Chinkonkyoku (Rekuiemu) (Ge) (連鎖の鎮魂曲（レクイエム）（下）)
|October 26, 2011||ISBN 978-4-04-715816-0|
|05||Nocturne of Sorrow (Part 1)
Hitan no Yasoukyoku (Nokutān) (Jō) (悲嘆の夜想曲（ノクターン）（上）)
|February 24, 2012||ISBN 978-4-04-120136-7|
|06||Nocturne of Sorrow (Part 2)
Hitan no Yasoukyoku (Nokutān) (Ge) (悲嘆の夜想曲（ノクターン）（下）)
|June 23, 2012||ISBN 978-4-04-120290-6|
|07||Rhapsody of Loneliness (Part 1)
Sekiryou no Kyoushikyoku (Rapusodeī) (Jō) (寂寥の狂詩曲（ラプソディー）（上）)
|January 26, 2013||ISBN 978-4-04-120452-8|
|08||Rhapsody of Loneliness (Part 2)
Sekiryou no Kyoushikyoku (Rapusodeī) (Chuu) (寂寥の狂詩曲（ラプソディー）（中）)
|June 26, 2013||ISBN 978-4-04-120737-6|
|09||Rhapsody of Loneliness (Part 3)
Sekiryou no Kyoushikyoku (Rapusodeī) (Ge) (寂寥の狂詩曲（ラプソディー）（下）)
|January 25, 2014||ISBN 978-4-04-120983-7|