New Orleans (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up New Orleans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Orleans is a city and a metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Louisiana
New Orleans may also refer to:
- New Orleans (steamboat), the first steamboat on the central United States
- New Orleans (film), a 1947 musical drama movie that featured Billie Holiday
- The USS New Orleans, four different warships of the U.S. Navy
- The University of New Orleans, a relatively new state university in New Orleans
- The New Orleans Privateers, part of this university's athletic program
Movies taking place in New Orleans
- The Princess and the Frog A Disney movie made in 2009
- The Big Easy Made in 1986
- Blaze Made in 1989
- Angel Heart Made in 1987
- Deja Vu Made in 2006
- New Orleans jazz, a style of jazz music
- New Orleans Records, a audio record producing company
- New Orleans (PJ Morton album), an album by American singer PJ Morton
- "New Orleans" (Hoagy Carmichael song), a 1932 ballad and jazz standard
- New Orleans, an album by Bo Kaspers Orkester
- New Orleans, a song on the Rancid album Let the Dominoes Fall.
- All pages beginning with "New Orleans"
- Battle of New Orleans (disambiguation)
- City of New Orleans (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.