From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||New Phytol|
|Edited by||F. Ian Woodward|
The New Phytologist covers all aspects of plant science, with topics ranging from intracellular processes through to global environmental change, including:
- Physiology and development: intra/inter-cellular signalling, long-distance signalling, physiology, development, eco-devo - phenotypic plasticity, transport, biochemistry.
- Environmental science: global change and environmental stress, ecophysiology, plant-soil interactions, heavy metals.
- Interaction: multitrophic systems, mycorrhizas and pathogens, fungal genomics, nitrogen-fixing symbioses.
- Evolution: molecular evolution, population genetics, mating systems, phylogenetics, speciation, plant-enemy coevolution.
The journal publishes articles in the following categories:
- Original research articles
- Research reviews
- Meeting reports
- Tansley reviews