New Politics (Ukraine)
|Politics of Ukraine
New Politics (Ukrainian: Нова політика) is a political party in Ukraine registered in February 2001. The party is led by led by former Party of Regions lawmaker and former Vice Premier Minister in the Azarov Government Volodymyr Semynozhenko.
Till 2012 the party did not take part in national elections. In March 2009 Semynozhenko was elected party leader of the party. In the 2012 Ukrainian parliamentary election the party won 0.10% of the national votes and no constituencies (it had competed in 26 constituencies) and thus failed to win parliamentary representation.
- (Ukrainian) Володимир Семиноженко очолив Політичну партію „Нова політика”, Ukrainian Ministry of Justice (2009)
(Ukrainian) "Нова політика", РБК-Україна
- (Ukrainian) Політична партія „Нова політика“, Database DATA
- Old Kuchma faces lead new government with Mykola Azarov as head, Kyiv Post (March 11, 2010)
- (Ukrainian) Candidates, RBC Ukraine
- (Ukrainian) Proportional votes & Constituency seats, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Party official website (Ukrainian)
|This article about a political party in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|