From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from New Republic (disambiguation))
New Republic may refer to:
- The New Republic, an American politics and culture magazine
- The New Republic (novel), an 1878 satirical novel by William Hurrell Mallock
- New Republic (Star Wars), a fictional government from the Expanded Universe of Star Wars
- The New Republic, a fictional polity in the 2004 novel Singularity Sky, by Charles Stross.
- New Republic (South Africa) (Afrikaans: Nieuwe Republiek), a short-lived country in 1880s South Africa
- New Republic, California, former name of Santa Rita, Monterey County, California
- The New Republic (Romania), a political party in Romania
- New Republic Party, a defunct political party in South Africa
- The restored civilian government of Brazil since 1985; see History of Brazil since 1985
- Nieuwe Republiek, a short-lived Boer republic in modern South Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.