New Way (To Light Up an Old Flame)
|"New Way (To Light Up an Old Flame)"|
|Single by Joe Diffie|
|from the album A Thousand Winding Roads|
|Released||June 29, 1991|
|Writer(s)||Joe Diffie, Lonnie Wilson|
|Producer||Johnny Slate, Bob Montgomery|
|Joe Diffie singles chronology|
"New Way (To Light Up an Old Flame)" is the title of a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Joe Diffie. It was released in June 1991 as the fourth and final single from his debut album A Thousand Winding Roads. The song peaked at #2 on the Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart. The song was written by Diffie and Lonnie Wilson.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||2|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||2|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||45|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||41|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 106.
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. November 16, 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- "Joe Diffie Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Joe Diffie.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1991". RPM. December 21, 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- "Best of 1991: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|