New York, New York (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New York, New York, is a commonly-used name for New York City.
New York, New York, may also refer to:
- New York, N.Y. (album), a 1959 jazz album by George Russell
- "Theme from New York, New York", a 1977 song composed by Kander and Ebb and popularized by Liza Minnelli, later covered by Frank Sinatra
- "New York, New York" (On the Town), a song from the 1944 musical On the Town
- "New York, New York" (Moby song)
- "New York, New York" (Ryan Adams song)
- "New York, New York" (Ja Rule song)
- "New York, New York" (Tha Dogg Pound song)
- "New York, New York (So Good They Named It Twice)", a 1978 song by Gerard Kenny
- "New York / N.Y.", 1983 song by Nina Hagen
- "New York New York" (song), by Melle Mel and Duke Bootee
- New York, New York (film), a 1977 drama by Martin Scorsese
- N.Y., N.Y. (film), a 1957 short by Francis Thompson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.