New York (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up New York in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New York is a state in the United States of America.
New York may also refer to:
- New York City, a city in New York State and the largest city in the United States
- New York metropolitan area, the region encompassing New York City and its suburbs
- New York County, covering the same area as the New York City borough of Manhattan
- Province of New York, a British colony preceding the state of New York
- New York Mills, Minnesota, a city in Otter Tail County.
- New York, Kentucky
- New York, Texas, a community in Henderson County, Texas
- West New York, New Jersey, a town across the Hudson River from New York City, New York
- New York of the Pacific and New York Landing, former names of Pittsburg, California
- New York, Missouri, a former community founded in 1835 or 1836 near Commerce, Missouri.
- The former Anglo-Saxon settlement of New York
Media and entertainment
- New York (film), 2009 Bollywood film directed by Kabir Khan
- New York, New York (film), by Martin Scorsese
- New York: A Documentary Film, by Ric Burns
- New York (Anthony Burgess book), work of travel and observation
- New York (magazine)
- New York (novel), 2009 historical novel by Edward Rutherfurd
- "New York" (Glee), the second season finale episode of the Glee television series
- "New York" (Eskimo Joe song)
- "New York" (Ja Rule song)
- "New York" (Paloma Faith song)
- "New York" (Snow Patrol song)
- "New York" (U2 song)
- New York EP
- New York (album), an album by Lou Reed
- New York, an album by Antti Tuisku
- "New York", a song by the Sex Pistols from their album Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols
- Theme from New York, New York
- New York Islanders, members of the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL) (1972)
- New York Rangers, members of the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL) (1926)
- New York (World Series of Football), a term given to a professional football team for the World Series of Football (1902-1903)
- Brooklyn Navy Yard, referred to as "New York" in naval histories
- New York (typeface)
- Tiffany Pollard, nicknamed "New York", star of the reality TV show I Love New York
- USS New York, the name of several United States Navy ships and submarines
- New York, New York (disambiguation)
- Nowy Jork
- All pages beginning with "New York"
- All pages with titles containing "New York"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.