New York Private Bank & Trust
New York Private Bank & Trust Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in New York City, United States. Howard Milstein is the Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer. As of early 2007, it had $17.3 billion in assets and was the 50th largest bank holding company in the United States. The company has over 1211 employees.
- 1850 - established as the Emigrant Savings Bank
- 1979 - acquired Prudential Savings Bank of New York City
- 1992 - acquired Dollar Dry Dock Bank of White Plains, New York
- 2005 - formed New York Private Bank & Trust as the bank holding company
|Emigrant Savings Bank||$13.8 billion|
|Emigrant Savings Bank - Manhattan||$1.2 billion|
|Emigrant Savings Bank - Bronx/Westchester||$1.1 billion|
|Emigrant Savings Bank - Brooklyn/Queens||$822 million|
|Emigrant Savings Bank - Long Island||$541 million|
|New York Private Bank & Trust, FSB||$5 million|
|Emigrant Mercantile Bank||$3 million|
- "Top 50 bank holding companies". Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council. 2007-03-31. Retrieved 2007-04-15.
- "New York Private Bank & Trust Corporation". Holding Companies. iBanknet.com. 2007-02-27. Retrieved 2007-04-15.
- "Bank Holding Company Detail". FDIC Institution Directory. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. 2006-06-30. Retrieved 2007-04-15.
|This United States bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a financial services corporation of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|