New York State Department of Health
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Department executive||Nirav R. Shah, Commissioner|
The New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) is the department of the New York state government responsible for public health. It is headed by the Health Commissioner, a position held since January 24, 2011 by Nirav R. Shah, M.D., M.P.H..
- New York State Department of Mental Hygiene
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Wadsworth Center, the research-intensive public health laboratory of the New York State Department of Health
- New York State Department of Health, 1901-2001: A Century of Building Healthier Communities: Commemorative Journal
- New York State Department of Health. "Nirav R. Shah, M.D., M.P.H."
|This New York-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|