From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up New Yorker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Yorker may refer to:
- Resident of New York City
- Resident of New York state
- The New Yorker, a magazine
- The New Yorker, 1833-41 predecessor to the New-York Tribune
- Chrysler New Yorker, an automobile
- New Yorker Hotel
- NewYorker, a German fashion company
- Any one of three named passenger trains of the United States
- The New Yorkers, a musical by Cole Porter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Yorker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.