Newark Catholic High School
|Newark Catholic High School|
|1 Green Wave Drive
Newark, Ohio, (Licking County), 43055-2505
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Oversight||Roman Catholic Diocese of Columbus|
|Chief custodian||David Logan|
|Color(s)||Green and White|
|Athletics conference||Mid-State League|
|Accreditation(s)||Ohio Catholic Schools Accrediting Association|
|Average ACT scores||26.78|
|Athletic Director||Bill Franks|
Newark Catholic High School is committed to offering students an environment for growing in their Catholic Faith, expanding their knowledge, and extending their talents in service to others. Rich in tradition, yet sensitive to change, Newark Catholic High School is devoted to educating its students to become sensitive, capable, responsible members of their families, church, community, nation, and world.
Clubs and activities
Ohio High School Athletic Association State Championships
- Football - 1978,1982,1984,1985,1986,1987,1991,2007 (T-2nd most in OHSAA history)
- Baseball - 1988,1989,2002,2003,2004,2006,2013 
- Girls Track - 1987 
- Girls Volleyball - 1979,1980,1982,1983,1984,1988,1989,2004 
- Girls Basketball – 1984 
Notes and references
- Newark Catholic. "Newark Catholic". Retrieved 2006-12-31.
- "Executive Board Pre-File Application". OhioJCL.org - June 2007. Internet Archive: Wayback Machine. 2010. Archived from the original on June 17, 2007. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "OJCL Constitution". OhioJCL.org - July 2002. Internet Archive: Wayback Machine. 2010. Archived from the original on July 21, 2002. Retrieved August 16, 2010. "... by paying both OJCL annual chapter dues and any annual chapter membership dues required by NJCL."
- Yappi. "Yappi Sports Football". Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- Yappi. "Yappi Sports Baseball". Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association Web site". Retrieved 2006-12-31.