From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up newborn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Newborn is a recently born baby.
Newborn may also refer to:
- Newborn (surname)
- Newborn, Georgia, a town in the United States
- Newborn (album), by the James Gang
- Newborn (band), Hungarian punk bank
- Newborn (Elbow song), a song by Elbow from their 2001 album Asleep in the Back
- The Newborn EP, Elbow release
- "New Born", a song by Muse from their 2002 album Origin of Symmetry.
- Newborn, an unreleased hip-hop album by Weerd Science with Bobby Delicious
- The Newborn monument, a celebration of the 2008 Kosovo declaration of independence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.