From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up newborn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Newborn or New Born may refer to:
- An infant
- Newborn, Georgia, town in the United States
- The Newborn monument, a celebration of the 2008 Kosovo declaration of independence
- Newborn, unreleased album by Weerd Science
- Newborn (album), album by the James Gang
- The Newborn EP, EP by Elbow
- Newborn (Elbow song), song by Elbow
- "New Born", song by Muse
- "Newborn", by Depeche Mode A Pain That I'm Used To
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.