From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Newhaven may refer to:
In the United Kingdom:
- Newhaven, Derbyshire, England
- Newhaven, East Sussex, England
- Newhaven, Edinburgh, Scotland
In other locations:
- New Haven, Connecticut, USA, formerly called Newhaven
- Newhaven Reserve, Northern Territory, Australia
- Newhaven, Victoria, Australia
- Keith Murray, Baron Murray of Newhaven (1903-1993), British academic
- Newhaven (horse), the 1896 Melbourne Cup winner
- Viscount Newhaven, a now defunct title in the Peerage of Ireland
- A bombing marking technique used by Pathfinder (RAF) during the Second World War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.