Newport (Shropshire) (UK Parliament constituency)
|Former County constituency
for the House of Commons
|Number of members||one|
Newport (Shropshire) is a former United Kingdom Parliamentary constituency for the town of Newport, Shropshire. It was a constituency of the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom from 1885 to 1918. It elected one Member of Parliament.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2008)|
Members of Parliament
|1886||William Slaney Kenyon-Slaney||Conservative|
|1908 by-election||Beville Stanier||Conservative|
- Parliamentary constituencies in Shropshire#Historical constituencies
- List of former United Kingdom Parliamentary constituencies
- Unreformed House of Commons
- Leigh Rayment's Historical List of MPs – Constituencies beginning with "N" (part 1)[self-published source][better source needed]
- Craig, F. W. S. (1989) . British parliamentary election results 1885–1918 (2nd ed.). Chichester: Parliamentary Research Services. p. 374. ISBN 0-900178-27-2.
|This United Kingdom constituency article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|