From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Newton, Cheshire (disambiguation))
Newton, Cheshire may refer to:
- Newton, Chester
- Newton-by-Tattenhall, near to Tattenhall
- Newton near to Frodsham
- Newton, Greater Manchester, a suburb of Hyde formerly in Cheshire
- Newton, a hamlet in Middlewich
- Newton by Malpas a civil parish near Malpas
- Newton, Merseyside (Cheshire postcode)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.