The Newton Kansan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Newton Kansan)
|Headquarters||121 West Sixth Street,
Newton, Kansas 67114, United States
The paper was founded as a weekly in 1872 and converted to a daily circulation in 1886. In 1952, it changed its name from The Evening Kansan-Republican to The Newton Kansan. The newspaper's electronic version began in 1996.
- "Contact Us". TheKansan.com. Retrieved May 18, 2012.
- "About The Newton Kansan". Chronicling America. Library of Congress. Retrieved May 18, 2012.
- Stauffer Affiliate Gets Newton Paper; No Details on Sale
- "THE MEDIA BUSINESS; Morris-Stauffer Media Deal". New York Times. July 28, 1994.
- Morris sells small papers to GateHouse Media
|This article about a Kansas newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|