Newtown, Victoria (Golden Plains Shire)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|LGA(s)||Golden Plains Shire|
The Ballarat-Skipton Rail Trail follows the former railway line from Ballarat to Skipton, crossing the Woady Yaloak River on the nearby Nimmons Trestle Bridge, which is one of the largest timber trestle bridges in Victoria.
- Charles McGrath (1872–1934), politician
- Australia Post postcode search
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Retrieved 2008-04-11
- "Ballarat Skipton Rail Trail Notes". Bicycle Victoria. Archived from the original on 2008-07-26. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- "Newtown Cricket and Mustering Reserve - BIRD". Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- "Gold Bus Ballarat – Routes". Archived from the original on 2008-07-18. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|