From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Next Generation (disambiguation))
|Look up next generation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Next Generation or Next-Generation may refer to:
Publications and literature
- Next Generation Magazine, video game magazine that was made by the now defunct Imagine Media publishing company
- Next Generation poets (2004), list of young and middle-aged figures from British poetry
- AMD Next Generation Microarchitecture (disambiguation), AMD products
- Next Generation Air Transportation System, the Federal Aviation Administration's massive overhaul of the national airspace system
- Next Generation Internet (disambiguation), various projects intended to drastically increase the speed of the Internet
- Next Generation Networking, emerging computer network architectures and technologies
- Next-generation lithography, lithography technology slated to replace photolithography beyond the 32 nm node
- Next-Generation Secure Computing Base, software architecture designed by Microsoft
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems develops software and systems to the healthcare industry
- The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding (TNG), a genealogy software title
- The upcoming generation of video game console at a given time.
- Degrassi: The Next Generation, Canadian television series
- Meerkat Manor The Next Generation, series 4 of Animal Planet's Meerkat Manor television series
- Roots: The Next Generations, miniseries and a sequel to the phenomenally popular miniseries Roots
- Speed Racer: The Next Generation, American animated television series based on the classic Japanese Speed Racer franchise
- Star Trek: The Next Generation, science fiction television series set in the Star Trek universe created by Gene Roddenberry
- The Next Generation (album), an album by Sweetbox
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.