Next of Kin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Next of Kin (disambiguation))
Next of kin is a person's closest living blood relative or relatives.
Next of Kin may also refer to:
Film and television
- Next of Kin (TV series), a 1995 to 1997 British sitcom with Penelope Keith
- Next of Kin (1982 film), an Australian/New Zealand film
- Next of Kin (1984 film), a Canadian film
- Next of Kin (1989 film), an action film with Patrick Swayze
- Next of Kin (2008 film), an American film with Ed Begley, Jr.
- The Next of Kin, a 1942 British film often called Next of Kin
- Next of Kin (nonfiction), a book by primate researcher Roger Fouts about his experiences with chimpanzee Washoe
- Next of Kin (novel), a 1959 science fiction novel by Eric Frank Russell
- Next of Kin (band), a British pop rock band made up of three brothers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.