Neyyattinkara railway station
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (August 2012)|
|Neyyattinkara railway station
Indian Railway Station
|Line(s)||Trivandrum – Kanyakumari,|
|Connections||Auto Rickshaw service, Neyyattinkara Bus Depot of KSRTC|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Division(s)||Thiruvananthapuram Railway division|
Neyyattinkara railway station is the main railway station in the town of Neyyattinkara in the Indian state of Kerala, managed by the Thiruvananthapuram Division of the Southern Railways. The station is on the Thiruvananthapuram-Kanyakumari railway line.Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station is 18 km from here.The Neyyattinkara KSRTC Bus Station is 1.7 km away from the station.Trains passing by the Neyyattinkara railway station connects to Thiruvananthapuram, Guruvayur, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kanyakumari, Nagercoil, Madurai etc.
|No.||Train No:||Origin||Destination||Train Name|
|2.||16724||Thiruvananthapuram Central||Chennai Egmore||Ananthapuri Express|
|3.||16381||Kanyakumari||Mumbai||Jayanthi Janatha Express|
|5.||16727||Chennai Egmore||Guruvayur||Guruvayur Express|
- Passenger Trains at Neyyattinkara Railway Station
|3.||56317||Kochuveli Railway Station||Nagercoil|
- "Details of Vehicle Parking Contracts in Trivandrum Div.". Indian Railways. Retrieved 19 October 2013.
- "Neyyattinkara Railway Station Code in Trivandrum Cntl". Sulekha.com. Retrieved 19 October 2013.
- India9.com Retrieved July 21, 2012
- "Neyyattinkara Railway Station Train Time table on Cleartrip.com | Trains passing through Neyyattinkara Station". Cleartrip.com. Retrieved 2012-08-04.
- "Indian Railways Time Tables, PNR, Route, Fares, Arrivals/Departures, Running Status - eRail.in (Better Way To Search Trains)". eRail.in. 2012-07-01. Retrieved 2012-08-04.
- "Arrivals at NYY/Neyyattinkara". India Rail Info. Retrieved 19 October 2013.