From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nezami)
Nizami (Persian: نظامی) may refer to:
- Nizami raion, a settlement and rayon in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Nizami, Goranboy, a village and municipality in the Goranboy Rayon of Azerbaijan
- Nizami, Sabirabad, a village and municipality in the Sabirabad Rayon of Azerbaijan
- Nizami Order, a Sufi order in Pakistan and India
- Nizami, Armenia, a town in the Ararat Province of Armenia
- Nezami, Iran, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Nizami (name)
- Dars-i-Nizami, an Islamic study curriculum used in South Asia
- 3770 Nizami, an asteroid
- Nizami Museum of Azerbaijan Literature, in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Nizami Mausoleum, built in honor of Nizami Ganjavi in Ganja, Azerbaijan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.