From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nezumi may refer to the following:
- The Japanese word 鼠 meaning "rat" or "mouse"
- Nezumi Kozō was the nickname of a thief in the 19th century
- Previous name of Yuuki Matsuda
- Now-defunct Ragnarok Online server emulator released under the GNU General Public License
- Nezumi, race of anthropomorphic rat creatures in the Magic: The Gathering and Legend of the Five Rings trading card games
- Nezumi, one of the two main characters of the novel, manga and anime No. 6
- Nezumi (One Piece), a minor character in the Japanese anime One Piece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nezumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.