||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (February 2008)|
|Born||1958 (age 56–57)
Dunedin, New Zealand
Her most notable work is in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - both of which were filmed in New Zealand, as well as her years of work on Xena: Warrior Princess.
She and Richard Taylor won the Academy Award for Costume Design for the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (2004). Other Academy Award Nominations for: Last Samurai (2004); Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2002).
British Film and Television Award Nominations for: Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (2002); Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (2004)). She and Richard Taylor won a BAFTA for Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2003)). She won the Costume Designers Guild Award for Lord of the Rings: Return of the King 2004
Dickson is married to Hamish Keith.
She was awarded Officer of the Order of New Zealand 2004.
- Dracula Untold (2014)
- Green Lantern (2011)
- Fool's Gold (2008)
- Blood Diamond (2006)
- The Illusionist (2006)
- Without a Paddle (2004)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
- The Last Samurai (2003)
- The Extreme Team (2003)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
- Young Hercules (1998)
- Xena: Warrior Princess (1995–1999)
- Mysterious Island (1995)
- Hercules: The Legendary Journeys (1995)
- Peach (1995)
- Heavenly Creatures (1994)
- Jack Be Nimble (1993)
- Crush (1992)
- The Rainbow Warrior (1992)
- My Grandfather is a Vampire (1991)
- User Friendly (1990)
- The Rainbow Warrior Conspiracy (1989)
- Ruby and Rata (1990): Wardrobe Supervisor
|This biographical article related to film in New Zealand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|