Nguyễn Nhật Chiêu
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nguyễn Nhật Chiêu was a Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 pilot of the Vietnamese People's Air Force, he flew with the 921st fighter regiment and tied for fourth place amongst Vietnam War fighter aces with six kills.
- 20 September 1965, an American F-4 Phantom II (flown with a MiG-17);
- 17 July 1967, a USN F-8 Crusader;
- 23 August 1967, a USAF F-105D (pilot Baker).
- Gordon, Yefim MiG-21, Midland Publishing 2008. ISBN 978-1-85780-257-3
- Vietnamese Air-to-Air Victories, Part 1
- Vietnamese Air-to-Air Victories, Part 2
- US Losses in the Vietnam War
|This biographical article about the military of Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|