Nguyễn Viết Thanh
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nguyen Viet Thanh)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2010)|
In this Vietnamese name, the family name is Nguyễn, but is often simplified to Nguyen in English-language text. According to Vietnamese custom, this person should properly be referred to by the given name Thanh.
In May 1970, General Thanh was killed in action in Cambodia when his helicopter collided with a U.S. Cobra.
- Two Fighting Generals Generals Do Cao Tri and Nguyen Viet Thanh
- Republic of Vietnam Armed Forces Reunion 2003
- Vietnam War Bibliography: The ARVN and the RVN
- History of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam
- Hue Massacre Tet Offensive Photos
- Liberation of Giai Phong Dan Toi from Communist Viet Cong by Army of the Republic of Vietnam: Photos
- The Battle for Hue, 1968 by James H. Willbanks
|This Vietnamese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|