From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nia)
NIA or Nia may refer to:
- Nia (given name), including a list of people and fictional characters
- Nia (album), a music album by Blackalicious
- Nia (fitness), a type of aerobic exercise
- Nia (fungus), a genus of marine fungi
- SS Nia, a French steamship in service 1952-54
- Nia, a principle of Kwanza
- NIA - Northern Isabela Academy Inc. Philippines
- Nanotechnology Industries Association, an international association of nanotechnology companies
- National Indoor Arena, an indoor arena in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- National Institute of Accountants, the former name until 2011 for the Institute of Public Accountants in Australia
- National Institute of Aerospace, an aerospace research institute in the United States
- National Institute on Aging, a health research institute in the United States
- National Institute of Ayurveda, apex training and research institute in Ayurveda in India
- National Insurance Academy (NIA Pune), an insurance educational institute in India
- National Intelligence Agency (disambiguation), various governmental organizations
- National Investigation Agency, the counter-terrorism agency in India
- National Iraqi Alliance, a Shi'a Islamist electoral coalition in Iraq
- Nature Improvement Area, a UK landscape-scale nature conservation designation.
- Net income attributable, a concept in the United States tax code related to Individual Retirement Accounts
- Neural Impulse Actuator, a peripheral for gaming on Windows computers
- Nigerian Institute of Architects, a professional association in Nigeria
- IATA code of Nimba Airport, Nimba, Liberia
- Northern Ireland Assembly, the legislature of Northern Ireland
- Nuclear Industry Association, the trade association for the UK's civil nuclear industry.
- Project NIA, American organisation supporting youth in trouble with the law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NIA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.