From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nibble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nibble is a computing term for a four-bit aggregation.
Nibble, nibbles or nibbler may also refer to:
- Nibble (magazine), former publication for Apple II computer users with a focus on hobbyist programming
- Nibbler, a tool for cutting sheet metal with minimal distortion
- Nibbler (Futurama), a fictional character from the animated television series Futurama
- Nibbler (video game), simple video game and the basis for the popular MS-DOS game Nibbles
- Nibbles (video game), simple video game and variant of Snake
- Nibbles, various small items of finger food
- Nibbles (Tom and Jerry), also known as Tuffy, a mouse character in the Tom and Jerry cartoons
- Nibbles, a 20th-century American comic written by Malcolm Hancock
- Nibbles (film), a 2004 Canadian animated short by Christopher Hinton
- Nibbles Woodaway, alternate name of the Big Blue Bug, the giant termite mascot of New England Pest Control
- Aussie Nibbles, collection of children's novels, written by Australian authors
- Nibble fish, another name for the doctor fish
- Nibblz, nickname of Domenique Majors, a contestant on Flavor of Love (season 2) and I Love Money (season 1)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.