|Date of birth||1 May 1988|
|Place of birth||Ferrara, Italy|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2007–2008||→ Carpi (loan)||34||(0)|
|2008–2009||→ Gubbio (loan)||27||(0)|
|2009–2011||→ Reggiana (loan)||27||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Ferrara, Emilia–Romagna, Manfredini started his career at hometown club SPAL. In June 2005 he was signed by Tuscany and Serie A club Fiorentina. He was the starting keeper of Primavera under-20 team from 2005–06 to 2006–07 season. Manfredini finished as the losing side in the round of 16 in 2006–07 season.
In July 2009 he left for Lega Pro Prima Divisione club Reggiana along with Marco Romizi and Lorenzo Morelli for a peppercorn fee of €1,000 each. In the same window, La Viola also signed Matteo Arati (for €400,000) and Boadu Maxwell Acosty (for €125,000); it made the deal was a partial cash-plus-player-swap. Manfredini was a backup in the first season for Luca Tomasig. In the second season, Manfredini became the first choice.
Return to Fiorentina
In June 2011, Fiorentina bought back Manfredini (for €215,000) along with Ramzi Aya (for €215,000), Samuele Bettoni (for €500) and Piergiuseppe Maritato (for €100,000); while Arati formally returned to Reggio Emilia (for €180,500) (Romizi and Morelli already returned to Florence in 2010). (Aya also returned to Reggio Emilia in August for €500) The deals made La Viola paid Reggiana €349,500 in net.
However, along with Edoardo Pazzagli, his successor in the youth team in 2007, they were unable to sign with another Italian minor team. Manfredini also could not returned to Reggio Emilia likes team-mate Aya, as the club had signed Marco Silvestri. Pazzagli was successfully became the fourth choice of the first team, while a young keeper (b. 1995) Luca Lezzerini became the fourth. Manfredini only able to play in the Primavera (literally "spring") league as overage player, replacing the departed Andrea Seculin. He shared the starting role with Lezzerini (played in round 1 to 6), ahead another young player (b. 1995) Alessandro Bacci (played in round 12 and 13 after Manfredini was sent off during the round 12). Both players were in fact eligible to Allievi Nazionali U-17 team but La Viola was lack of goalkeeper born 1992 to 1994 as Marcos Miranda was allowed to join a professional team.
After the winter break Fiorentina completed the paper work to sign Tomas Švedkauskas, who became the first choice of the reserve. Švedkauskas was an EU minor summer signing which require the club to provide extra general education. As Manfredini was not eligible to the playoff round in May as overage player, Manfredini was not longer needed by the youth team who aimed for younger players.
Manfredini finally returned to first team on 6 April, where he received a call-up as third keeper (which was occupied by Edoardo Pazzagli but his contract was set to expire on 30 June 2012), behind second choice Neto. He was dropped in the next two matches (week 32 and 34) but returned for rescheduled 33 and week 35 (as second keeper after Boruc was suspended).
On 25 July 2012 he moves on Modena on co-ownership for a peppercorn of €300. He was the backup of U21 internationals Simone Colombi. In June 2013 Fiorentina and Modena failed to agree the price for the remain 50% registration rights, but La Viola did not submit a bid to Lega Serie A to buy back Manfredini, thus on 21 June it was announced that Modena signed the remain half for free. Despite the expire of the loan of Colombi, Modena also signed Marco Costantino from Juvenuts in player swap to compete with Manfredini. On 23 July, the chance of Manfredini was further limited due to the arrival of Carlo Pinsoglio.
- "FINALI PRIMAVERA: IL PALERMO VEDE LA QUALIFICAZIONE". Zona Calcio (in Italian). 21 April 2007. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "FINALI PRIMAVERA: FIORENTINA FUORI DAGLI OTTAVI". Zona Calcio (in Italian). 28 April 2007. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "UFFICIALE: Carpi, arriva Manfredini dalla Fiorentina". Tutto Mercato Web (in Italian). 6 August 2007. Retrieved 12 December 2011.
- "Manfredini, Morelli e Romizi alla Reggiana". Viola Channel (in Italian) (ACF Fiorentina). 3 July 2009. Retrieved 12 December 2011.
- ACF Fiorentina report and accounts on 31 December 2009
- "Comunicato Stampa". Viola Channel (in Italian) (ACF Fiorentina). 24 June 2011. Retrieved 12 December 2011.
- ACF Fiorentina SpA Report and Accounts on 31 December 2011 (Italian)
- "Settore Giovanile: Risultati e tabellini delle gare del weekend 19-20 Novembre". Modena FC (in Italian). 21 August 2011. Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- "Regolamento Campionato Primavera 2011-2012". Lega Serie A (in Italian). 29 July 2011. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "SQUAD LIST FOR AC MILAN V FIORENTINA". Viola Channel (in Italian) (ACF Fiorentina). 6 April 2012. Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- ACF Fiorentina SpA Report and Accounts on 31 December 2012 (Italian)
- MANFREDINI AL MODENA violachannel.tv
- Diario dal ritiro di Mercoledì 25 Luglio
- "APERTURA BUSTE: TOMOVIC TUTTO VIOLA". Viola Channel (in Italian) (ACF Fiorentina). 21 June 2013.
- "Co-ownership deadline day dealings". Juventus FC. 20 June 2013. Retrieved 21 June 2013.