From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nice Feelin’ is the second album by Rita Coolidge. It was released in 1971. The album was produced by David Anderle, with The Dixie Flyers serving as the studio band.
- "Family Full Of Soul" (Marc Benno) — 2:56
- "You Touched Me In The Morning" (Mike Utley, Steven Bogard) — 3:20
- "If You Were Mine" (Jimmy Lewis) — 3:37
- "Nice Feelin’" (Marc Benno) — 5:26
- "Only You Know And I Know" (Dave Mason) — 3:36
- "I’ll Be Here" (Jimmy Lewis) — 4:21
- "Better Days" (Graham Nash) — 3:07
- "Lay My Burden Down" (Mike Utley, Steven Bogard) — 3:59
- "Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)" (Bob Dylan) — 4:10
- "Journey Through The Past" (Neil Young) — 3:27
- Marc Benno - guitars & vocals
- Charlie Freeman - guitars
- Mike Utley - keyboards
- Tommy McClure - bass
- Sammy Creason - drums
- Rita Coolidge - piano on "Journey Through The Past"
- Al Kooper - organ on "I'll Be Here"
- Nick DeCaro - accordion on "Journey Through The Past"
- Don Brooks - harmonica on "Only You Know And I Know", "Better Days", & "Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)"
- Rusty Young - steel guitar on "You Touched Me In The Morning"
- Recording Engineers: Bruce Botnick at A&M Studios, Glyn Johns & Richie Moore at Wally Heider Studios
- Remix Engineer: Glyn Johns at Island Studios, England.
- Special Thanks to Tony Platt at Island Studios
- Art Direction: Roland Young
- Inside Cover Photograph: Ethan A. Russell
- Front and Back Cover Photographs: Bob Jenkins
- Lettering: Wayne Kimball
- Direction: Ronald Stone