From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nice Feelin’ is the second album by Rita Coolidge. The backing band was The Dixie Flyers.
- "Family Full Of Soul" (Marc Benno) — 2:56
- "You Touched Me In The Morning" (Mike Utley, Steven Bogard) — 3:20
- "If You Were Mine" (Jimmy Lewis) — 3:37
- "Nice Feelin’" (Marc Benno) — 5:26
- "Only You Know And I Know" (Dave Mason) — 3:36
- "I’ll Be Here" (Jimmy Lewis) — 4:21
- "Better Days" (Graham Nash) — 3:07
- "Lay My Burden Down" (Mike Utley, Steven Bogard) — 3:59
- "Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)" (Bob Dylan) — 4:10
- "Journey Through The Past" (Neil Young) — 3:27
- Marc Benno - guitars & vocals
- Charlie Freeman - guitars
- Mike Utley - keyboards
- Tommy McClure - bass
- Sammy Creason - drums
- Rita Coolidge - piano on "Journey Through The Past"
- Al Kooper - organ on "I'll Be Here"
- Nick DeCaro - accordion on "Journey Through The Past"
- Don Brooks - harmonica on "Only You Know And I Know", "Better Days", & "Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)"
- Rusty Young - steel guitar on "You Touched Me In The Morning"
- Recording Engineers: Bruce Botnick at A&M Studios, Glyn Johns & Richie Moore at Wally Heider Studios
- Remix Engineer: Glyn Johns at Island Studios, England.
- Special Thanks to Tony Platt at Island Studios
- Art Direction: Roland Young
- Inside Cover Photograph: Ethan A. Russell
- Front and Back Cover Photographs: Bob Jenkins
- Lettering: Wayne Kimball
- Direction: Ronald Stone