From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up niche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Niche (architecture), an exedra or an apse that has been reduced in size;
- Niche (footballer) (b. 1985), Colombian/Spanish football (soccer) player, full name Víctor Manuel Micolta Armero
- Niche (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Bassline (dance music), a type of music related to UK garage also called Niche
- Developmental niche, a concept for understanding the cultural context of child development
- Ecological niche, a term describing the relational position of an organism's species
- Niche market, a focused, targetable portion (subset) of a market sector.
- Niche blogging, a blog focused on a niche market (above)
- Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders, a program of the Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing at New York University College of Nursing
- Niche cell, specific anatomic locations that regulate how stem-cell populations participate in tissue generation, maintenance and repair
- Stem cell niche, the microenvironment in which stem cells are found
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.