4 August 1986 |
Ft. Lauderdale. FL
|Genres||Metalcore, heavy metal, thrash metal, grindcore|
|Associated acts||Trivium, Maruta, Metal Militia, Ends of the Earth|
He replaced Travis Smith on 4 February 2010. Since joining Trivium, Augusto has recorded: "Shattering the Skies Above"—which featured on the God of War: Blood & Metal EP— a cover of Sepultura's "Slave New World", In Waves. and the bands latest album, Vengeance Falls. Before joining Trivium, Augusto was the drummer for the Floridian grindcore band Maruta, as well as Metal Militia, in which he played with Trivium bassist Paolo Gregoletto. According to Gregoletto, Nick had been friends with the band for some time: "The first time I ever rehearsed was at Nick's house."
According to Metal Hammer Magazine and Paolo Gregoletto of Trivium, he goes by the stage alias "Daddy Magnum".
On May 7, 2014, it was announced that Trivium had parted ways with Nick during their tour with Volbeat, with a statement from Gregoletto citing offstage differences between Matt, Corey and Paolo, and Nick.
- Implosive Disgorgence – Chapters EP
- Entropy - "Protean"
- Infernaeon – A Symphony of Suffering
- Entropy - "This Tide As Manifest Destiny" EP
- Maruta – In Narcosis
- Ends Of The Earth – Rebirth EP
- "Shattering the Skies Above" (2010)
- "Slave New World (Sepultura Cover)" (2010)
- In Waves (2011)
- Vengeance Falls"(2013)
- "TRIVIUM ANNOUNCE NEW DRUMMER - Roadrunner Records UK". Roadrunnerrecords.co.uk. 2010-02-04. Retrieved 2011-11-18.
- "Trivium ‘Slave New World’ Sepultura Cover – World Exclusive". Metal Hammer.
- "Nick Augusto". MetalSucks. Retrieved 2011-11-18.