||This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone, or spelling. (December 2014)|
Nick DiDia is an American record producer, engineer and mixer currently residing in Australia. Born in Edison, New Jersey in 1962, he lived and worked in Los Angeles CA and later Atlanta GA before moving to Byron Bay, Australia. Since the early 1990s, he has been one of the most successful rock engineers to date, amassing over 40 million in sales with a variety of artists including Bruce Springsteen and Rage Against the Machine.
He currently works at Studio 301 in Byron Bay and Sydney.
- Bruce Springsteen - The Rising/Devil's and Dust/Magic/Live in Barcelona/Working on A Dream/High Hopes
- Sleepmakeswaves - Love Of Cartography
- Pearl Jam - Vrs/Vitalogy/Yield/No Code/Backspacer/Lightning Bolt
- Powderfinger - Internationalist, Odyssey Number 5, Vulture Street, Fingerprints (Greatest Hits), Golden Rule
- The Cairos - Dream of Reason 
- Incubus - A Crow Left of the Murder/Light Grenades/Live at Red Rocks
- The Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten
- Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire/The Battle of Los Angeles
- Karnivool - Asymmetry
- Stone Temple Pilots - Core/Purple/Tiny Music/No 4/ShangriLaDeDa
- Katie Noonan - Emperor's Box
- The Offspring - Conspiracy of One/Splinter
- Mastodon - Crack The Skye/Live At The Aragon
- Kings X - Dogman
- The Wallflowers - Rebel, Sweetheart
- Paul Westerberg - Eventually
- Train - Drops Of Jupiter/My Private Nation
- Nine Days - The Madding Crowd
- The Living End - The Ending is Just the Beginning Repeating
- Kasey Chambers - Bittersweet
- "INTERVIEW: The Cairos". VERTIGO. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- "The Cairos". Selectmusic.com.au. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- "Album of the Year 1999/2001/2003". Ariaawards.com.au. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- "Best Rock Album 1999/2001/2003/2011". Ariaawards.com.au. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- "Best Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Album 2013". Ariaawards.com.au. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
|This United States musical biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|