||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013)|
July 29, 1986 |
New Bedford, Massachusetts
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||165 pounds (75 kg)|
In 2004, 17-year-old Dompierre accepted a sponsorship offer from Real Skateboards. He had his first full-length video part in Real's Roll Forever the next year and he began showing well in skateboarding competitions in 2006.
Dompierre came in first in the amateur class at the 2006 Vans Downtown Showdown in Los Angeles and placed in its best trick contest, as well as the street and best trick contests at Volcom's Damn Am in Amsterdam.
During the summer of 2006, he was on the cover of the July issue of Thrasher and the August issue of Slap.
He became a professional skateboarder in January 2007. Later that year, Dompierre entered the Tampa Pro and finished 4th.
Dompierre was on the cover of the June 2009 Transworld SKATEboarding magazine.
- Adio (2005)
- Since Day One (Real, 2011)
- Roll Forever (Real, 2006)
- The Solstice Video (Solstice Skateshop, 2007)
- Real At The Berrics" (2007)
- "Small 30 Second Part from Let's Live" (Volcom, 2007)
- Bam Margera Presents: Where the #$&% is Santa? (2008)
- All I Need (Solstice Skateshop, 2008)
- WastedTime (T.J. Gallery, 2003)
- "Firsthand" (Fuel TV, 2010)
- 2006: 2nd place, Best Trick, Volcom's Damn Am, Amsterdam
- 2006: 1st place, Am Performance, Vans Downtown Showdown, Los Angeles
- 2007: 4th place, Tampa Pro, Tampa
- 2007: 10th place, X Games
- 2009: 9th Place, Tampa
- Kelly, Ben (2008-02-28). "Web Exclusive: Nick Dompierre Interview". Transworld Skateboarding.