|Full name||Nicholas LaBrocca|
|Date of birth||December 4, 1984|
|Place of birth||Howell, New Jersey, United States|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|2003–2006||Rutgers Scarlet Knights|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of July 26, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Youth and college
After impressing the scouts at the 2007 MLS Combine, LaBrocca was selected 35th overall by the Colorado Rapids in the 2007 MLS SuperDraft. LaBrocca was a regular starter for the reserve team that won the 2007 MLS Reserve Division championship, and became a regular fixture in the senior team during the 2008 MLS season.
On March 25, 2010, LaBrocca, along with the Rapids 2011 MLS SuperDraft pick, were traded to Toronto FC for Marvell Wynne. He made his debut for Toronto FC on March 27, 2010 in a 2–0 loss to Columbus Crew. LaBrocca scored his first goal for the club in a 4–1 home victory vs. Chicago Fire May 8, 2010.
On March 11, 2011 LaBrocca was traded to Chivas USA in exchange for Alan Gordon. The move to Chivas USA would end up serving as the catalyst for LaBrocca's break out year. On July 9, 2011 LaBrocca scored the 10,000th goal in MLS history in a 1–1 draw with Sporting Kansas City. Then, on July 19, 2011 LaBrocca was selected by New York Red Bulls coach Hans Backe as a reserve player for the MLS All-Stars game against Manchester United.
LaBrocca has played for the US national U-20 and U-23 national teams. On November 11, 2008 LaBrocca received his first call up to the senior national team camp ahead of a World Cup Qualifier against Guatemala, but did not play in the game.
- Nic LaBrocca player profile, Major League Soccer. Accessed August 20, 2007.
- Toronto FC Acquires Nick LaBrocca: Reds trade Marvell Wynne to Colorado for midfielder
- Toronto FC Acquires Nick LaBrocca: Reds acquire Gordon
- LaBrocca scores MLS' 10,000th
- Rosano, Nicholas (22 January 2013). "Chivas continue rebuild, send LaBrocca to COL for Avila". MLSsoccer.com. Major League Soccer. Retrieved 23 January 2013.