Nick Manning at Aqua Lounge, Beverly Hills, CA on Feb. 9, 2010.
May 28, 1967 |
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg)|
Nick Manning was born in Chicago, Illinois. After finishing school, he pursued a career in fashion which led him to posing for numerous advertising campaigns, including some for well-known fashion companies and independent films. He reported on his April 17, 2007 appearance on The Howard Stern Show that he formerly worked on Wall Street and has a Master's Degree in Human resources from University of Chicago which he attained in 1992.
Nick Manning began his career in the adult industry in 1997 with an appearance in Playgirl magazine followed by 3 years of exclusive adult magazine work. In 2000, he made his first appearance in the adult film industry in the movie Mirage. Since this role, he has appeared in 3000 adult films and 600 adult magazines. In 2003, he was awarded Best Male Newcomer by Adult Video News. He has directed and produced several adult films, including The Fans Have Spoken 4 and Beauty Within. He is known for frequently yelling or saying his catch phrase, "Droppin' loads!," or a variation thereof, as he ejaculates.
Manning has a line of male sex toys bearing his name, Nick Manning's Masturstroke Kit (a masturbation device/penis enlarger or penis pump) and Nick Manning's Body Slam Masturbator. Sound clips of his voice have been used for comedy bits on The Howard Stern Show, namely his catchphrase. He appeared as the DJ in porn star Brittaney Starr's music video "I Wanna Fuck the DJ."
Mainstream film industry
For Cinemax 2001 Manning appeared in Thrills. He made brief appearances on the reality show Hogan Knows Best, and in the 2009 film, Crank: High Voltage. Included in Nick Manning's roles within non-adult movies are For The Love of The Game, Any Given Sunday, All My Children and the TV show The Fugitive. In 2012 he appeared as the head lifeguard, Jack Foster in Showtime's Beach Heat. He filmed his first leading role in a non-adult film, playing the strip club owner Ian Benedict in the indie film Cherry Bomb.
Manning is reported to be producing a documentary, biography and book on himself and as well as bookings and appearances for private functions. This biopic was released free to his fans who are members of his official site NickManningOnline.com.
In June 2012 Manning released a country music single.
In September 2012 Nick Manning signed a mainstream management deal with Hollywood management company, Advanced Management. He now has a feature film, biography, book and reality show in development.
- 2003 AVN Award – Best Male Newcomer
- 2003 NightMoves Award – Best Actor (Editor's Choice)
- 2014 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- IAFD lists Chicago, Illinois as his birthplace.
- "Nick manning". Nick. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- Cherry Bomb official website, October 2, 2010
- LukeFord.com article, July 9, 2012
- Lukeisback.com article, April 12, 2014
- XBIZ article, April 04, 2014
- Nick Manning Signs Mainstream Management Deal. Xbiz.com. September 28, 2012.
- Heidi Pike-Johnson (2003-01-21). "2003 AVN Awards Winners Announced: Awards Presented Big Year for Evil Angel". AVN. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
- Dirty Bob (2003-09-16). "11th Annual Nightmoves Entertainment Awards Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
- AVN Staff (2013-12-26). "AVN Announces 2014 Hall of Fame Inductees". AVN. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
Note: Almost all of these contain adult content.
- Nick Manning on Twitter.
- Nick Manning Online Nick Manning's Official Website
- Nick Manning at the Internet Movie Database
- Nick Manning at the Adult Film Database
- Nick Manning at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Nick Manning Survives Stabbing and Car-Jacking Attempt Article on AVN.com
- Interview with Nick Manning
- Curse of Manning Candid moment with Nick Manning.
- Sex Tech Online website