|Full name||Nicholas Noble|
|Date of birth||September 1, 1984|
|Place of birth||Charleston, West Virginia, United States|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Harrisburg City Islanders|
|2003–2006||West Virginia Mountaineers|
|2006||West Virginia Chaos||11||(0)|
|2012–||Harrisburg City Islanders||76||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 15, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
College and amateur
Noble grew up in Damascus, Maryland, played college soccer at West Virginia University from 2003 to 2006, where he was a four year starter for the Mountaineers appearing in 80 matches. He was named Big East Conference Goalkeeper of the Year in 2006 under first-year head coach Marlon LeBlanc. During his college years he also played with both Bradenton Academics and West Virginia Chaos in the USL Premier Development League.
Noble was drafted in the first round, 7th overall, by the Chicago Fire in the 2007 MLS Supplemental Draft. He made his professional debut on July 1, 2008, in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup against Cleveland City Stars, but never made an MLS appearance for the Fire prior to his release on June 26, 2009.
On December 13, 2009 Swedish Superettan club Ljungskile SK confirmed that they had signed Nick Noble. He quickly established himself as the club's top goal keeper and appeared in 59 league matches for Ljungskile. On December 22, 2011 Noble announced to his fans in Sweden that he had signed a contract to return to his home country and play for the Los Angeles Galaxy of Major League Soccer. On February 29, 2012, Noble was waived so the Galaxy could sign Bill Gaudette.
Noble signed with USL Pro club Harrisburg City Islanders in April, 2012. After the 2012 season he was nominated for the USL Goalkeeper of the Year award and his coach Bill Becher called him one of the best goalkeepers that the club has ever had. The following year he was one of the top performing goalkeepers of the 2013 USL Pro season and was selected for the All League Second Team.
- Fire break out vs. Cleveland City From http://chicago.fire.mlsnet.com, Posted July 1, 2008.
- "Fire Waive Goalkeeper Noble". Oursportscentral.com. June 26, 2009. Retrieved March 1, 2012.
- "Ny målvakt klar för Ljungskile" (in Swedish). lsk.se. December 13, 2009. Retrieved December 13, 2009.
- "Från Nick Noble till fansen - Ljungskile SK - Superettan". SvenskaFans.com. Retrieved March 1, 2012.
- LA Galaxy Communications (December 22, 2011). "sign Goalkeeper Nick Noble and Forward Pat Noonan". LA Galaxy. Retrieved March 1, 2012.
- "City Islanders Store - 2010 Pro Team". Cityislanders.com. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- "Trialists arrive as Philly-Harrisburg partnership bears fruit". mlsssoccer.com. September 7, 2012. Retrieved September 14, 2012.
- "USL PRO All-League Teams Announced". uslsoccer.com. September 3, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2013.