Nicktoons is a family of children's cartoon channels owned by Viacom or subsidiaries of Viacom, with broadcasts in various countries or regions. It originated as the branding for Nickelodeon's original animated television series, but was seldom used by the network itself after the 2002 launch of the spin-off digital cable and satellite channel.
Nicktoons channels include:
- Nicktoons (TV channel), American television channel launched in 2002.
- Nicktoons (UK and Ireland), British television channel launched in 2002.
- Nicktoons (Netherlands & Flanders), Dutch TV channel launched in 2007.
- Nicktoons (Germany), German TV channel launched in 2007.
- Nicktoons (Latin America), launched in Mexico in 2013, only on television providers Cablevisión, Megacable and Cablecom.
- Nicktoons (France), block of Network Canal J.
- "Nicktoons moves into Mexico | News". C21Media. 2013-01-30. Retrieved 2014-08-09.
- "Viacom Int'l Launches NICKTOONS in Mexico on Cablevision, Megacable & Cablemas - BWWTVWorld". Tv.broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 2014-08-09.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.