|Full name||Nico-Stéphàno Pellatz|
|Date of birth||July 8, 1986|
|Place of birth||Berlin, Germany|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Current club||Viktoria Köln|
|–1998||Blau Weiss Berlin|
|2004–2006||Hertha BSC II||35||(0)|
|2007–2009||Werder Bremen II||36||(0)|
|2010–2011||ADO Den Haag||0||(0)|
|2010–2011||→ Excelsior (loan)||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 May 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Pellatz was part of Hertha BSC's reserve team since 2004 and also signed a professional contract with the club for the 2006-07 season, but did not make any appearances in the Bundesliga as the third-choice goalkeeper behind Christian Fiedler and Kevin Stuhr-Ellegaard. Between 2005 and 2007, he made 36 appearances for Hertha's reserve team in the third-division Regionalliga Nord.
In the summer of 2007, he moved to Werder Bremen on a two-year deal for both Bundesliga and Regionalliga squads. He is currently the third-choice goalkeeper in Werder Bremen's professional squad, behind Tim Wiese and Christian Vander, and is yet to make his Bundesliga debut. However, he is a regular at the club's reserve squad, where he also made three appearances in the German Cup. After releasing on 10 June 2009 by SV Werder Bremen announced his movement to Cyprus club Apollon Limassol, who signed a two years contract.
On 13 September 2010, it was announced that Pellatz would join the Dutch club ADO Den Haag. During the January 2011 transfer window, Pellatz moved to Excelsior Rotterdam on loan. The following season, he left Den Haag permanently, and moved to Sparta Rotterdam.
- Werder Bremen verpflichtet Nico Pellatz
- "Pellatz muss Werder verlassen". sportal.ch (in German). 10 June 2009. Retrieved 13 June 2009.
- Pellatz nach Zypern
- "Sparta haalt doelman Pellatz weg bij ADO Den Haag". vi.nl (in Dutch). 4 July 2011. Retrieved 20 December 2011.
- "Dynamo holt Keeper Nico Pellatz". kicker.de (in German). 5 July 2013. Retrieved 5 July 2013.
- Nico Pellatz at fussballdaten.de (German)
- Nico Pellatz career stats at Soccerbase
- Profile at Weltfussball.de (German)