|Full name||Nicholas Harry Yennaris|
|Date of birth||24 May 1993|
|Place of birth||Leytonstone, England|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Current club||A.F.C. Bournemouth
(on loan from Arsenal)
|2012||→ Notts County (loan)||2||(0)|
|2013–||→ A.F.C. Bournemouth (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 November 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Nicholas "Nico" Harry Yennaris (born 24 May 1993) is an English footballer who plays for A.F.C. Bournemouth on loan from Arsenal. A right back or midfielder, he previously had a loan spell with Notts County.
Yennaris was born in Leytonstone, London. His father's family is of Greek Cypriot origin and his mother's of Chinese origin. He joined the Arsenal Academy in May 2001, age seven, and progressed through the ranks. On 10 February 2010, he made his reserves debut against Stoke City. He signed a professional contract with Arsenal in July 2010. He made his competitive first team debut for Arsenal, playing at right back, on 25 October 2011 in the League Cup against Bolton Wanderers. On 9 January 2012, Yennaris made his first FA Cup appearance for Arsenal, coming on for the injured Francis Coquelin at right back, as Arsenal beat Leeds United 1–0 in the Third Round. On 15 January 2012, Yennaris was an unused substitute in Arsenal's 3–2 away defeat at Swansea City. He made his Premier League debut against Manchester United coming off the bench at half time on 22 January 2012 to replace Johan Djourou.
On 23 March 2012, Yennaris joined Notts County on an emergency loan for the remainder of the 2011–12 season. He made his debut for County starting in a 0–0 draw against Scunthorpe United on 24 May, the day after he signed for the club. Yennaris made one more appearance during his spell at Notts County.
Yennaris has represented England at various youth levels including U17, U18 and U19. Yennaris is also eligible to represent China and Cyprus at international level.
- As of 26 September 2012.
- "Search 1837 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 2011-10-26.
- "Young Guns: Nico Yennaris". Arsenal F.C. 20 August 2012. Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- "Reserves: Stoke City 0–1 Arsenal". Arsenal.com. Arsenal Football Club. 10 February 2010. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- "Three youngsters sign professional terms". Arsenal.com. Arsenal Football Club. 2 July 2010. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- "Arsenal vs Bolton". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- "FA Cup: Arsenal 1–0 Leeds". Arsenal.com. Arsenal Football Club. 9 January 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- "Yennaris joins Notts County on loan". Arsenal.com. Arsenal Football Club. 23 March 2012. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Nico Yennaris: AFC Bournemouth sign Arsenal defender". BBC Sport. 28 November 2013. Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- "Nicholas Yennaris profile". TheFA.com. The Football Association. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- Includes FA Cup and League Cup